Who are we ?
Our website address is : https://www.myeventsorganisation.com.
What are cookies ?
A cookie is a small text file placed on the hard disk of your computer or device (smartphone, tablet …) when visiting a website or consulting an advertisement. Cookies are intended to facilitate and secure your passage on the website MyEventsOrganisation.com to improve its operation.
When accessing the website MyEventsOrganisation.com, a cookie may be automatically installed and stored temporarily in memory or on your hard drive, to facilitate your navigation. In general, a cookie file records information about the navigation on the site (the pages you visited, the date and time of the consultation, etc.).
Disabling and deleting cookies
You can oppose the registration of cookies by configuring your browser as follows:
- 1. Chose the menu “Tools” puis “Internet Options”.
- 2. Cliquez sur l’onglet “Confidentiality”.
- 3. Select the requiered level.
- 1. Clic the buton “Firefox” > “Options” then “Options”.
- 2. Clic on “Privacy”.
- 3. Select the required options in the menu “Privacy Rules”.
- 1. Chose the menu “Safari” then “Preferences…”.
- 2. Clic on “Confidentiality”.
- 3. Select the wished options.
- 1. Chose the menu “Chrome” then “Settings…”.
- 2. Clic on “Settings” then sur “Advanced settings…”.
- 3. On “Privacy” clic the buton “Content settings…”.
- 1. Chose the menu “Opéra” then “Settings”.
- 2. Cliquez sur l’onglet “Privacy & Security”.
- 3. On “Cookies” select the required Options.
More informations about cookies
For more information on cookies and their use, visit the CNIL website : http://www.cnil.fr/vos-droits/vos-traces/les-cookies.
Le Castelflor – 42, boulevard de la République
06400 Cannes – France
We implement a variety of security measures to safeguard the security of your personal information. We use state-of-the-art encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online. We also protect your information offline. Only employees who need to do specific work (for example, billing or customer service) have access to personally identifiable information. Computers and servers used to store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.